Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Resolutions 2018

It’s that time of year again. Might as well make a bunch of resolutions. It’s not like I have any better ideas planned for today.

1. Figure out some way to better keep track of my goals and resolutions. I used to use a sticky note on my desktop, but I hate it looking cluttered…

2. Write a new book.

3. Actually finish a book this year!

4. Once again, try to eat better. Cut back on sugar, and whatnot.

5. Takeover/destroy the world. Which it’ll be will probably depend on my mood.

6. Find something fun to do in my spare time. I need more fun. We all need more fun.

7. Write something every day. Well, at least this will be easy.

This is my plan for this year. I like plans. It makes me think I know what’s coming. Of course, it’s that much more crushing when everything gets destroyed.

Aw, I bummed myself out.


What do you want for this year? Any plans of your own?

5 comments:

  1. If you need any help taking over the world, let me know. :)

    I'm hoping to write a new book this year, too, but I'm a little afraid I'll just spend the entire year trying (and failing) to publish the last one.

    Best of luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Taking over the world. Good one. Let's make that happen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you wait on destroying the world until I'm done with my rewrite of my YA?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I prefer if you take over the world rather than destroy it. Fun sounds good. We do all need more.

    ReplyDelete

Please validate me.