Saturday, December 7, 2013

The Holiday Season

Honestly, I really thought the informal polls would be more fun than they've turned out to be. It doesn't help that I had a bunch of questions in mind and then the second I started doing them, totally forgot them all. I'll keep them up for the next couple of weeks, but in 2014, I'm trying something new. Keep your fingers crossed that it doesn't turn out to be a big dud like this one.

So...how's your December going? Are you Christmas-celebrators doing a lot of shopping?

4 comments:

  1. There's nothing wrong with the polls. The trick is to keep a list somewhere so when you find you're dry of ideas, you have the list to fall back on. (It works for my Thursdays.)

    My shopping is finished. Unless you count that I haven't gotten my father anything (but lottery tickets are easy to obtain--I swear, that's what he wants!) and I'm still trying to decide whether or not to get my niece a gift card or something else.

    My Christmas knitting on the other hand...

    ReplyDelete
  2. At present, just keeping busy doing a lot of things. It's proving to be the distraction I need this time of year....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sometimes become forgetful. I try to write everything down.

    I'm almost done with Christmas shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ay yi yi, shopping. After I'm done writing all my papers, I promise I'll think about my loved ones and what they want for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

Please validate me.