Saturday, December 22, 2012

Happy Holidays!


For me that means Christmas. For you, whatever you celebrate. Have a happy and safe holiday and please remember not to drink and drive.

As always, I’m going to post something special for Christmas and I figured, why not now? I’m not going to be around on the 25th, so I don’t expect you to be either. I figured I might as well leave this up until etymology Thursday and not have to come up with a new post. It’s called efficiency laziness. No, wait, I was right the first time.

Anyway, here’s the Seven Deadly Sins (Of Writing). As always, click to embiggen.

Fact Check Fail

Critiquer Flaming
“Die for not understanding my vision!”

Sales Envy

Review Padding
Word Abuse

Solitaire
Advance Greed
“Five hundred dollars? For giving you the privilege of publishing my work I should be getting five hundred thousand dollars!”
 
PS. This is my 500th post :D. I think it’s pretty well representative of the whole.

5 comments:

  1. Those are awesome! I love the review padding one - I actually saw one where the author's husband posted how great her book was! A bit cheesy.

    Congrats on 500 posts and Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on 500 posts. Happy holidays.

    ReplyDelete

Please validate me.