Tuesday, July 26, 2011

A Day of Fanfare and Jubilation

This is an open call for guest posts for the last full week in August. For what reason, pray tell? Because that Friday, exactly one month from today (because months don’t come in regular intervals…a matter for another post) is the glorious day of jubilation known as my BIRTHDAY (caps required). So if you’re interested in reaching a slightly different audience of writers or maybe have something you want to promote, shoot me an email.

It might sound horrendous, but I’m not doing a giveaway for my birthday. The shame! But I do have a reason! My blogiversary is coming up in less than three weeks, so it seems kind of silly to have one contest right after another. Don’t worry. It will be AWESOME.

Speaking of which, any ideas on how to make it awesome? Gift certificates? Gift cards? Books? Leave any interesting ideas in the comments section. About the posts, please contact me by email if you’re interested. And on my birthday, I’ll eat a slice of cake for each one of you.

Seriously. I’ll do it. I love cake.

Love it.

3 comments:

  1. Mmmmm... cake. I think we should all make a cake for your birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SO sending you an e-mail!!! Also?? I like the gift certificate idea for your blogiversary. Happy early birthday/blogiversary!!! :-D

    ReplyDelete

Please validate me.