Friday, May 13, 2011

Distraction Friday

First of all, I'm glad Blogger is working again. Unfortunately, it screwed up my post yesterday. Grrr...Anyway, I'm sure you'll see it (again) some time next week. Now, back to the action!

How many of you know what “thinking outside the box” means? Whenever I hear that phrase, it makes me think of this:


And that’s an example of lateral thinking. You come up with a solution that is only confined by the limits of your imagination. Take a look at this site for some great questions.

One example: A man and his son are in a car accident. The father dies and the son, gravely injured, is taken to the hospital. Upon seeing him, the attending surgeon proclaims “I can’t treat him! He’s my son!”

Come on. This is an easy one. Put your answer in the comment section!

2 comments:

  1. Fingers crossed... Hopefully Blogger's bugs have been fixed...

    The attending surgeon is the boy's mother. (I heard that one for the first time on The Cosby Show, so this is probably cheating.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally thought I commented on this! Sheesh. Maybe it was Blogger (see, when they screw up, we can blame so much stuff on them).

    ReplyDelete

Please validate me.